Foundrae

imetazoa

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
Hi all - I’m considering ordering a necklace from Foundrae. For those who have stuff from there, do you still wear it frequently? It’s pricey so I just want to see if I’m justifying the expense for something that’s too trendy...

Not a fan - too many people wear it. But to each her own! If you love it , you should wear it.
The necklaces and charms are meant to make a personal statement and each charm speaks to a person differently, just it would on a charm bracelet. For me that means no two will ever be alike, because we each have a different story.

Reactions: imetazoa
The necklaces and charms are meant to make a personal statement and each charm speaks to a person differently, just it would on a charm bracelet. For me that means no two will ever be alike, because we each have a different story.
I am very familiar with the brand. I agree jewelry is very personal and as such, I just prefer to have pieces where the brand isn’t readily noticeable or being worn by many. I can spot a Foundrae item easily regardless of how many different charms are on it. It’s just a preference of mine. I have pieces that I have had made that are truly one of a kind and to me those are the ones that tell a story. They’re also the pieces I receive the most compliments on because they are not easily recognizable and they’re different. As I said earlier, if you love it, wear it! We all have different preferences and styles.

Last edited:
I am very familiar with the brand. I agree jewelry is very personal and as such, I just prefer to have pieces where the brand isn’t readily noticeable or being worn by many. I can spot a Foundrae item easily regardless of how many different charms are on it. It’s just a preference of mine. I have pieces that I have had made that are truly one of a kind and to me those are the ones that tell a story. They’re also the pieces I receive the most compliments on because they are not easily recognizable and they’re different. As I said earlier, if you love it, wear it! We all have different preferences and styles.
My point exactly. I see no reason to dismiss pieces that bring others joy because it is always about personal preference. It’s not loving what you wear but wearing what you love.
Have a happy day!

Reactions: imetazoa
I started building my collection a couple years ago, I say go for it, it’s beautiful! My fave is their sealed gem collection. Nothing quite like it so it’s def worth the investment IMO.

I still wear most of the pieces I bought 24/7, except dream medallion (I find that one a little “trendy”) & oval diamond annex link (not secure)

I do regret not getting medium or heavy belcher initially. The small/fine belcher is too dainty for my liking, and might be a problem if you plan to add more than three heavier charms.

My resilient & coin edge bands get caught on things like crazy, tho. Little fibers stuck behind the letterings/blossoms, I seriously thought about selling but I love the design so much.:-s

My point exactly. I see no reason to dismiss pieces that bring others joy because it is always about personal preference. It’s not loving what you wear but wearing what you love.
Have a happy day!
I didn’t dismiss it. I simply said I am not a fan and stated the reasons. That’s what this forum is for when people ask for an opinion. If you don’t like the answer, you have a choice to keep scrolling. Have a happy day!