Found my Amethyst HG in Las Vegas..

Thank you all ... Thank you so much... You guys made my day... Thanks for all your sweet wishes... You made my purchase even more special.... It's just so wonderful to unexpectedly find something that you've wanted so badly but you've given up finding...

May those of you who're looking for their HGs find them unexpectedly :smile:

big congrats on your HG! I got the same bag as yours (but mine is GGH) also in LV! the SA there is super nice and helpful! She told me that the GSH and GGH Day is being discontinued...so it's really a good choice to get this style now!
I'm also looking for a amethyst for a while, and made tons of calls to every single Bal store, found out only LV got the Day in Amethyst...you are really lucky! it's meant to be yours!

By the way~ for those who still want a Amethyst Day in GSH...I just found out the official Bal online shop still has it.
I was looking for a part-time but its of course gone already, since I really want the color, I went for Day instead and found it's rather practical...I always think that city and part-time look better when you carry it, but I need to chase around 2 little boys when going out,so day would be a better choice for me since it's easier to carry.

big congrats on your HG! I got the same bag as yours (but mine is GGH) also in LV! the SA there is super nice and helpful! She told me that the GSH and GGH Day is being discontinued...so it's really a good choice to get this style now!
I'm also looking for a amethyst for a while, and made tons of calls to every single Bal store, found out only LV got the Day in Amethyst...you are really lucky! it's meant to be yours!

I love your amethyst day with GGH.. It would have been a hard choice for me if they did carry both GGH and GSH.. Maybe I would have gone with GGH since it's more rare..
After I bought it, I did notice that the B online store carry the amethyst in GSH day and weekender too.. But seeing and inspecting the bag before buying it is priceless..

I love your amethyst day with GGH.. It would have been a hard choice for me if they did carry both GGH and GSH.. Maybe I would have gone with GGH since it's more rare..
After I bought it, I did notice that the B online store carry the amethyst in GSH day and weekender too.. But seeing and inspecting the bag before buying it is priceless..

you're absolutely right! I can imagine your joy when you were in Bal boutique!! It is always better to find exactly what you want in store and bring her home right away, that's priceless!...after all, you don't need to wait and pay for extra shipping:biggrin:

you're absolutely right! I can imagine your joy when you were in Bal boutique!! It is always better to find exactly what you want in store and bring her home right away, that's priceless!...after all, you don't need to wait and pay for extra shipping:biggrin:
Not only it would cost me shipping.. but I live in Canada.. It will cost me tons on customs and custom processing fees... :smile: