found Maxene boots, yay!

Grr it makes me mad that there are still clay maxene's out there. I called JAX multiple times yesterday and was told each time that there werent any. Finally I was able to track down and order the whiskeys. I hope they are just as pretty IRL!

I just called the Coach store in Valley Fair. They didn't have any in stock, but the wonderful SA helped me track them down. These are for a size 8, hopefully this helps a fellow tpf'er.

Post St. in SF (415) 392-1772 has 1 in clay (but I called them before calling VF and they said they didn't have any.
Rodeo Drive has 2 in black (310)247-1309
Florida has 2 in black (561) 392-7227
Atlanta, GA has 2 in Clay (404) 816-6806
Short Hills has 2 in Clay (973) 376-2747
Boston has black (i forgot the qty.) (617)262-2063

:flowers:

I have clay Maxenes on the way...should be here tomorrow or Monday. I will post some modeling pics!

BTW, thanks to Katrynar for letting me know that her store had some! :tpfrox:

Yay! I just ordered the Maxene's in Whiskey from the Greenwich, CT store. They also honored my 25% discount and gave me free shipping. I got them for 186.00. I should have them next week sometime. I sure hope they fit!!

They wouldn't let me copy the pic but if you do an ebay search there is a seller that has numerous pics of jessica alba and hayden panetiere wearing the clay and whisky. They are very cute !

I just ordered my clay Maxenes from my local store, I'm so excited!! I had to decide between the Leigh in Walnut with no boots or the Shoulder Bag and the boots. I think I made a great choice:okay:

They wouldn't let me copy the pic but if you do an ebay search there is a seller that has numerous pics of jessica alba and hayden panetiere wearing the clay and whisky. They are very cute !

here are the pics. The clay on Jessica looks so cute on her, they looked horrible on me! My calfs are too small so they were really big around there.

Attachments

• heroeshp.jpg
    heroeshp.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 130
  • jalba.jpg
    jalba.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 117