FOUND: Gorgeous bagcharms / keyrings on Etsy!!! LEATHERPRINCE!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
I was cruising Etsy the other day, looking for inspiration for my own sewing, and along the way happened upon the most amazing seller making handmade bag and key charms.

The couple behind Leatherprince are Beon and Candy, cobblers in Singapore, and these gorgeous items are their own designs. There are tons to choose from, they're exquisitely made from leather, and best of all - fantastically priced! They'll do custom work too, for example a much larger version of their Penguin keycharm for only a couple of dollars more.

Anyway, had to share.. I know a lot of you out there love finding something different to put upon your bag, and these guys seem really lovely. I messaged them through their blog and they wrote the sweetest reply thanking me.. I can't wait to order from them, though choosing is pretty darn hard, especially with each design often coming in different colour choices. The Ninja, Owl and Froggy will definitely be mine, though!

Here's their Etsy seller page:

Leatherprince @ Etsy

Some of my favourites!

Aren't they fab?! I love their work so much - it's so simple but so striking too. When everything's so OTT and overworked nowadays it's really refreshing and lovely to find people like these two hand making such beautiful pieces!

I really want them to do well.. mind you, on my upcoming order alone they'll be doing alright! :Push::lol:

Here's the custom Big Penguin they did for someone, and it was only $2 more! Look at that fat guy, hahaha! I'm going to get me a Big Ninja. :graucho::ninja:

omg.. those are so awesome.. when i go back i definitely want to find them at one of those markets that they sell their stuff at!!.. cant wait!! thanks so much for this! sooo cute