fortunoff

Oh, that's such an icon at that location...... Well anyway, I've always been very satisfied with the jewelry I've gotten there, I wouldn't say it's the best price but not bad. I got a beautiful, interesting, two tone 18k gold butterfly shaped ring (sort of modern and abstract a bit though) with almost 1/2 carat of pave diamonds for like $550, I really didn't think that was a bad price at all ; )

theyve been having hard times for a LOOOOONG time now. the quality of their jewelery is good, but as others have mentioned, certain things (esp diamonds) are overpriced for the quality they offer.

Personally I think you can find better quality and much better prices by doing for research and going to the NYC diamond district...I used to stop in there on the way to the jewelry district but I was never really impressed.

Good quality diamonds. They have sales that give you a good price, so I don't necessarily think its overpriced. I compared diamond prices for solitaire diamond ring and it's not too far off then bluenile, whiteflash, etc, and they have GIA certified diamonds. I have a diamond heart ring from there and it sparkles like no other :smile: