Foresta sighting

oh wow cucciolo in inferno AND foresta?! oh lovely...though i wouldn't want to pay full price for a foresta cucciolo...oh i wish it was from macys so i could price adjust later

My Foresta Campeggio & Citta Cucciolo were customer returns..I wonder why they return them though ?? DId they just buy them recently then returned them or Did they buy it a long time ago then return them recently ?
I always wonder about these when I bought a bag with a return label on it.
They probably just changed their mind about using it like we all do. I return stuff all the time because I've changed my mind, found something I liked better.

They probably just changed their mind about using it like we all do. I return stuff all the time because I've changed my mind, found something I liked better.
Or they could've gotten a better price on the same item somewhere else...I'd return a bag for that. I was lucky and didn't have to make the return b/c Nordies price matched my macy's purchase!! I got my inferno gioco for full price at Nordies and then I got a paradiso gioco for 20% off at macy's ... so I went to Nordies and I was going to return my inferno and get one at Macys but they matched the price for me! :yahoo:

I got my foresta Ciao Ciao not yesterday but the Sunday before that for $78.50. It was marked down to $157 and then the SA said there was 50% sale. It was the only one she had though so I got it.

Or they could've gotten a better price on the same item somewhere else...I'd return a bag for that. I was lucky and didn't have to make the return b/c Nordies price matched my macy's purchase!! I got my inferno gioco for full price at Nordies and then I got a paradiso gioco for 20% off at macy's ... so I went to Nordies and I was going to return my inferno and get one at Macys but they matched the price for me! :yahoo:
Way to go! Yeah I would definitely go to the effort for that too! What you save goes to more toki!

vmasterz - I don't remember if you were looking for a Denaro in Foresta... but I saw one yesterday @ Nordstrom in Las Vegas (not on sale though). It has a monkey on one side :yes: and blue bird on another side. Let me know if you wanted me to get it for you

vmasterz - I don't remember if you were looking for a Denaro in Foresta... but I saw one yesterday @ Nordstrom in Las Vegas (not on sale though). It has a monkey on one side :yes: and blue bird on another side. Let me know if you wanted me to get it for you

ooooh thats a nice print on it! but im going to have to pass, i decided as much as i love foresta print, im skipping the denaro because i sure wont use it-it wont fit all my junk :roflmfao: but thanks for thinking of me though :biggrin:

ooooh thats a nice print on it! but im going to have to pass, i decided as much as i love foresta print, im skipping the denaro because i sure wont use it-it wont fit all my junk :roflmfao: but thanks for thinking of me though :biggrin:

That's my problem too!!! Denaro is not big enough for me to fit all my junk as well, ha ha... though I :heart: the zip around style :P

Which they quit making? Sounds like they need to bring it back!

i know!! i would love to see it on the foresta with monkeys! the portatelefonos are vertical so it doesnt capture the print right...unlike the angioletto you can see the prints way better horizontally...and without the mesh pocket:graucho: