For the curious minds - Pricing on 2006 F/W line

La Chanel Princess said:
Thanks for posting the pics and prices. I love the white clutch, I saw it when I was in Chicago this past week. It looks even better in person and I love it in black too. I'm just trying to figure out which color. I love the white but I'm so scared about it getting dirty. Always decisions, but at least its Chanel!!

white is a great color for a evening bag, it will make a statement. :graucho:

Mini said:
Help--I saw the first one in Chanel boutique-- (but in classic style - the flap size 2.55)-- i am wondering is it the new season fall 2006. The sales person said it is-- however i don't see the picture here. I am thinking of getting that one-- it's so gorgeous especially the chain. However, i am afraid it will be OUT soon cos it's not classic style-- what do you think?? your comments are appreciated!! :smile:

The Mademoiselle flap bag is a FW 2006 item. Last fall, the Mademioselle clutches sold out quickly but the camera bags and the tote was still available late in the season. I'd think they would have made more of each style in black than the ther colors.

If you really like it and really want it, then I think buying it sooner than later would be better. You never know how quickly these items will sell out.

i LOVE the 5th one (the one that costs 1995). it's gorgeous!! does it come with different colors? i would love to have it.. but i promised myself to get a leather tote as next chanel purchase..