For the curious minds - Pricing on 2006 F/W line

345parkave

May 27, 2006
Pictures are borrowed from the thread started by iLuvChanel

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-a-26431.html

33496-pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-01.jpg

$1,850

33497-pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-02.jpg

$1450

33498-pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-03.jpg

33499-pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-04.jpg

$13,950:hysteric:

33500-pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-05.jpg

My personal favorite $1995.

33501-pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-06.jpg

33502-pictures-of-new-chanel-bags-for-fall-2006-07.jpg

OH GOD. That python one is soooo gorgeous. The price is not too bad for exotic leather, too...I wonder how small it is. There are shoes in matching python leather, too (see attachment). I wish I had that much money right now. I'd get it in a heartbeat.

Attachments

• 040m.jpg
    040m.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 44
Chanel4me83 said:
I ordered the first one today in Chocolate Brown, that is the price I paid. Thanks comes in very helpful. What is it with me and Chanel handbags I can't have enough.

Congrats! that is a beautiful bag. I understand what you are saying. I am totally in love with Chanel as well...I wish I could have them all.

chinchillamoose said:
OH GOD. That python one is soooo gorgeous. The price is not too bad for exotic leather, too...I wonder how small it is. There are shoes in matching python leather, too (see attachment). I wish I had that much money right now. I'd get it in a heartbeat.

yeah, it is gorgeous, but it's probably a mini size.:girlsigh:

my SA said it was medium, she couldn't give me the dimensions. She also put me on the list for the Travel set. In the ivory color because they aren't getting any black.

Is the last one for $1850 the Luxe Duffel? I thought that bag was over $2K, more than the Luxe Bowler? What colors does the Duffel come in?

Thanks for posting the pics and prices. I love the white clutch, I saw it when I was in Chicago this past week. It looks even better in person and I love it in black too. I'm just trying to figure out which color. I love the white but I'm so scared about it getting dirty. Always decisions, but at least its Chanel!!

The python flap is UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love:
I couldn't put it down, I wish I was slightly exaggerating, but I'm not, I carried it the whole time I was art the trunk show:shame: It's smallish, but not teeny and it's SO uch more impressive IRL than photos, the python feels very durable and the massive tassel is swanky!

roey said:
Is the last one for $1850 the Luxe Duffel? I thought that bag was over $2K, more than the Luxe Bowler? What colors does the Duffel come in?
I saw it in a bronze color and it was FAB, it was $2260 or $2600. . . I get the 2 and 6 mixed up! It's GORGEOUS IRL.:yes:

Help--I saw the first one in Chanel boutique-- (but in classic style - the flap size 2.55)-- i am wondering is it the new season fall 2006. The sales person said it is-- however i don't see the picture here. I am thinking of getting that one-- it's so gorgeous especially the chain. However, i am afraid it will be OUT soon cos it's not classic style-- what do you think?? your comments are appreciated!! :smile:

Mini said:
Help--I saw the first one in Chanel boutique-- (but in classic style - the flap size 2.55)-- i am wondering is it the new season fall 2006. The sales person said it is-- however i don't see the picture here. I am thinking of getting that one-- it's so gorgeous especially the chain. However, i am afraid it will be OUT soon cos it's not classic style-- what do you think?? your comments are appreciated!! :smile:

To me, I consider all chanel bags classic, if you lose dream over it, then go get it. :nuts: