For our "blingy" chanel lovers: Chanel 12P Sparkle Beauty Bag

The new blue is very iridescent, it picks up different colors as light hits it. I still have not seen the white crystal one IRL. Its not cheaper than bellagio one because its quite a bit larger in size than the tiny mini you have in pink that is adorable. yours is 3.5 x 5.5. This one is closer to 5 x 7.

OOO! Thats a good size! I'm tempted again... I want to use it in the day time haha oh the sparkles :heart:

G&Smommy said:
If not for the price, I would love to add this to my collection! It is so gorgeous!

You and I are in the same boat! It's like buying a piece of jewelry....and I don't mind that 'IF' I can make use of it enough. I'm still waiting to see the silver one to decide. I am also concerned that the strap be long enough to be used cross
body so at night when out or dancing it doesn't need to be put down. I am not putting $10,000 bag off to the side! It needs to be attached to me!

0rang3.chan said:
OOO! Thats a good size! I'm tempted again... I want to use it in the day time haha oh the sparkles :heart:

Yeah it's a great size! Larger than any of the mini's. I would want to use it in daytime too but if straps long enough for cross body !

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your blingy pinky:smile:)

What did you think of silver one?

I LOVED the size! I like more colorful colors though, I already have a silver 2.55 and silver crystals are very common. If they did the bag in AB swarvoski crystals, thats a different story! AB color crystals are the BEST!!

Did you see it? Are you going to get it?!

I'm saving up for the blue one though! I just skipped on buying a Valentino dress to save up for that :biggrin: I'm so proud of myself haha