for CL lovers - is there another shoe brand that comes very close?

I'm totally CL obsessed at the moment, but have to admit that I also like Giuseppe Zanotti and even more Cesare Paciotti. As far as I know Cesare Paciotti was even the first to use red soles - another colour mixture though :graucho:

yes! love him...I really want to buy those triple platform styles...can't find a pic. right now but they're so distinct

OMG yay! Shoe twins! I love how art deco they look, I wear them all the time. So unique looking. Great taste you have there :biggrin:

omg! are you kidding!!! I have and LOVE those!!
attachment.php

LOL...I think my entire shoe collection by non-CL designers is barely half of my CL collection BUT I do like Lanvin and YSL. A little Chanel doesn't hurt either :smile:

Every pair of Louis Vuitton I have is very comfy, as are my Chanels & my single pair of Dior boots. I love my CLs, but they seem to be the only ones I have to break in before I can wear them for long.

Date with hubby shoes: CL hands down. I used to like different brands every season depending on the style but you ladies have helped to create a loyal follower! :yes:
Flat boots: Fendi, frye, prada -> I actually never wanted to try on a pair of flat boots by CL... I like 120 and up CL
Flats: lanvin