For all you RED and WHITE bbag owners...

which red are you considering? as you've said earlier, you could pace yourself. the white can wait since it's not seasonal. i kinda wished i'd bought a s/s or f/w 07 colour as my first bbag but i got the white as it's discounted on diabro last month.

...well glossie since you asked :whistle:lol, I've been checking ebay daily for an 05 red bbag (day/city/first - in good/excellent condition) but if my patience gets the best of me I may give in and purchase a 07 f/w tomato (if I come across one).

And you're right, because white is such a basic color it can definitely wait.

I have a thing for red:heart:

I love love love my smooshy Tomato City and my Grenat Work:heart:
But white? I don't know....I don't want to get it dirty, so I don't think I'll ever venture out to that.

I'd get the red first & in a city or brief or twiggy... the first is pretty small. The white will get dirty easily, instead I'd get a pretty pastel from this last spring or next spring. Balenciaga does such gorgeous colours that a would be more fun & distinctive than a white bag.

i have a Rouge Theatre in the First and LOVE IT! :heart:

I say do the Red in the First and the white in the DAY?

The only problem that you might encounter with the DAY, is bec. you wear it close to your body, you might encounter some color transfer.

...well glossie since you asked :whistle:lol, I've been checking ebay daily for an 05 red bbag (day/city/first - in good/excellent condition) but if my patience gets the best of me I may give in and purchase a 07 f/w tomato (if I come across one).

there you go ;) i like 05 reds like bordeaux. the tomato would be fun! do keep us posted! btw your ocean is gorgeous. i'd want red and white and blue bbags too, actually.

tooshies for the longest time I thought a red bbag would be too bold for me, but now I want one REAL BAD!! REAL BAD!! What type of hardware does your tomato city have? I've recently seen one on here with SGH and it was beyond gorgeous.

Pinkie I totally agree, balanciaga artisans come up with some amazing colors.

Shop_princess a rouge theatre in the first style!! Congrats, it's must be gorgeous on you ;).

sillygoooose I think I've discovered my new love lol:nuts:!!

there you go ;) i like 05 reds like bordeaux. the tomato would be fun! do keep us posted! btw your ocean is gorgeous. i'd want red and white and blue bbags too, actually.

An 05 bordeaux...you read my mind :nuts:!! If only right?! I've been checking ebay on a daily basis but nothing decent in the city or day style. But you know what they say, good things come to those who wait, so I'm patiently waiting and keeping my eyes wide open :graucho:.

I'll definitely post pics if I can get my hands on a red bbag that captures my heart :P. My ocean day was my most recent bbag purchase and I just love it, so thank you for the compliment:heart:!!

pluiee with all these QC issues going on, I'm def going to wait for an 05.

It's not like all of the new bags are flawed or have quality problems. All of my 07 bags have no flaws whatsoever, and my Tomato City has the best leather imaginable.
You just have to be careful to pick a good one.
I've been buying Bbags since spring 02, and I must say the leather on my Tomato is as good as that of my oldies:yes:

Here's my beloved Tomato:heart:

IMG_0581.jpg