For a 31 yr old chick, which is better White MC Trouville or White MC Alma?

Best for me?

• White MC Trouville

• White MC Alma

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think at your age, it's whatever works with your lifestyle. I've always loved the Alma, and the Trouville seems very fresh to me, a more youthful bag.

The Alma is one of those LV essentials, a classic. You could be using it when you're well into your 50s. Whereas the Trouville looks a bit more modern and fresher. I also believe that the Alma suits certain body shapes better. I am bottom heavy and the Alma probably would not work as well for me. LOL

Same dilemma here! :yes: Both bags are beautiful. :love:

I might get the MC Trouville since it's not as common as the MC Alma, and I suppose they'll manufacture a smaller amount of the MC Trouville bags in total, so it will be a more rare sight even in the future.
I've seen 9-10 MC Almas but only one one MC Trouville live, here in Europe during the past year.

There's also the fact that you also need to be more careful with Alma bags because of the sensitive vachetta bottom.

Ok, and now after deciding this, I'm sure the store just ran out of MC Trouville bags when I visit them next time. :Push: My typical luck that is.

wow they're going head to head...!! i vote for trouville! i've never liked the alma flatness...think it looks a bit too funky... trouville's more elegant, more streamlined..