Footpetals products?

Apr 12, 2006
In one of these shoe threads one of you ladies recommended Strappy slips by footpetals to help with peep toes.

I'm curious as to what other products you guys have orderded. I want to order (3) of the Stilletto Survival kits but not until the PF weighs in. :yes: :girlsigh:

I have these one pair of my sandals. Very comfy, My feet dont slide so they work well. They just give me a little cushion :smile:

I have these in both my red and blue shoes I just got because my heels were sliding up, they work great.

I just bought these yesterday and put then around the peep toe part so my big toes isnt rubbing anymore. My are clearthough and so far so good.

In all my pumps and heels boots I have insoles, make my shoes comfy and help when i'm wearing nylons.

I second all the products that Bag Fetish posted above.:yes: I've used all of them in different pairs of shoes depending on what extra little fix the shoe needed. I didn't know they came in clear, so I expect that will be my next footpetal purchase!!

Nordstrom carries them also. Until Sunday, July 30--they have a bunch of the Foot Petals products on sale! If you don't have a store near you, you can buy them online too--great deals!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6005007/0~2376776~2374325~6005007?origin=BrandsDlp&pbo=1

I think the Stiletto Kit may have stuff in there that you may not use... So you might want to try out the individual things first. For example, I really only use the Tippy Toes thing from them, but not their other products.

wickedassin said:
Nordstrom carries them also. Until Sunday, July 30--they have a bunch of the Foot Petals products on sale! If you don't have a store near you, you can buy them online too--great deals!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6005007/0~2376776~2374325~6005007?origin=BrandsDlp&pbo=1

I think the Stiletto Kit may have stuff in there that you may not use... So you might want to try out the individual things first. For example, I really only use the Tippy Toes thing from them, but not their other products.

thanks for the link. I ordered the strappy strips, tip toes and cushions. I'm going to try them on my five pairs of problem shoes.

I :heart: the PF-you ladies :rochard:

I have the tippy toes for the ball of the feet and heavenly heelz. I ordered them online and when I got them I was suprised how thin the cushioning was. I expected it to be thicker.

Dr. Scholls makes a heel one very similar to heavenly heels only noticably thicker so I would suggest.... if you have a lot of room to fill in the back, get Dr. Scholls but if the shoes are only a hairline big or just to stop blisters from the back of the shoe, use heavenly heels.