Footpetals products?

Ok. Now that I've had the chance to play around with these a bit. I find that the Tippy toes (for ball of foot) are SO COMFY!!! It seemed thin when I first open the box but they DO make a difference. As for the heavenly heels, at first I thought they would be too thin as they were much thinner than the Dr. Scholls heel liners. Secretly, inside, I liked the Dr. Scholls ones better but that was before I got to really try them around. I find that if you do not have a lot of space to fill the FP are better because since they are thinner you cannot feel the padding too much so it feels natural and comfy whereas the DS ones bulge as they are thicker and I can definitely feel the bulge. However, in my other pair of shoes where it is way too bif the DS feels better as since it is thicker it catches the heel of my foot before it slips out and the FP are too thin to do the same. Overall, I must say that I LOVE FOOT PETALS! I guess part of it is marketing too but they are just SO cute! I hope this decription helps those looking to try FP as I know I obsessively tried to find reviews on them prior to purchasing. The only ones I wonder about now are the killer kushions. Has anyone tried those? Are they better than the tippy toes?