Fold over wallet convert

zeebear, the area behind both sides of the cc holders is open....would easily hold cash. I will try to take some pics.

Thank you so much, LLANeedle! I apologize for the hassle...but I've been daydreaming bout it since your post. I travel a lot, and I need all the compartments I could get for different currencies.

2170.jpg

2172.jpg

2168.jpgzeebear, the front snap compartment is very generous in size. I use it for receipts and cash that I need to access quickly....like for tolls. You can see the cc slots (much easier to get your cards in and out of than other BV wallets I have) and the open area behind the cc slots on both sides. Then you have two zippered compartments.

Thank you so much, LLANeedle! I apologize for the hassle...but I've been daydreaming bout it since your post. I travel a lot, and I need all the compartments I could get for different currencies.

I have one of these, and I use it as a travel wallet. I like it because there are a lot of organizational areas, but the layout remains simple. The zippered areas are large enough for my passport, as well as for larger-size currency notes. I can keep home currency notes tucked insisde behind the credit card slots (ample room both width-wise and length-wise). There's also plenty of room for receipts, metro tickets/passes, etc.

I just put it to the test recently, and I liked it. I prefer the linear arrangement of the organization of this wallet to my other BV wallets (where the zippered area is meant only for coins and must be held at a perpendicular angle to the rest of the wallet while in use). I also really like that the zippers are straight, not curving around the whole compartment, but that might just be me.

THANK YOU THANK YOU, LLANeedle ,for the additional photos and the detailed description. I really appreciate it.

blueiris, thank you as well for the additional input. I know exactly what you mean about the linear arrangement and the straight zippers rather than the usual zip-around (which I know only takes a few seconds, but is still a bit of a hassle).

With that said, ladies...I can now say that WE HAVE A WINNER! ;) BV Fold-over it is! Rawr! Wouldn't have been able to decide this soon if not for you guys.

LLANeedle,

Oh my...I've been trying to look for it everywhere online (I'm a terrible googler) since I can't seem to find it in the near BV stores I've been to so far. I'm currently traveling all around Asia. Hoping to find it as soon as I get back stateside. Mind if I ask what colors are available?

Mine is truffle but I've seen it in black and what looks like opera (listed as plum) on the NM and Saks websites. The BV website shows it in a light pink...not sure of the color name.

zeebear, when you get back try the Atlantic City, NJ store. The SA's there are very helpful and will do a search for you too! I also saw it on Neiman Marcus website in ebano.

Hi guys! Sorry for the late reply, I've been offline lately --holiday RUSH! My bank account's been groaning!

LLANeedle, thanks again for all the help, you've been nothing but just awesome! :smile:

tegan, thanks for the tip! I have friends in Atlantic City, and might ask for a favor to check. And I would really love one in Ebano...but I'm also kind of itching for a Truffle.

Who am I kidding...I want one in every color! LOL