FOB Poll

How do you do your FOBs?

• None at all- don't care for them

• 1-2 well placed

• the MORE the MERRIER

• depends on the bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't use any but I have seen a few that I like. I do use a scarf once and a while, depending on the bag and what I am wearing. But I am probably not the "norm" with my scarf b/c I don't tie it in a bow, I sort of like the look of it just tied in a knot and hanging long.

I only hang one fob OR tie one scarf at a time cause I keep my hangtags on my purses and I think that's enough :biggrin:

This is pretty much me, but occasionally I will use two. For bags like the SAbrina, I usually use nothing unless it's a patent one, and then I like to add the Legacy lip gloss fob for some reason.

I normally just use one fob at a time but, I have an XL bleecker luggage Tag Fob that I will combine with other fobs so, the only way I will use 2 is if one of them is the luggage tag. Plus, I LOVE hangtags and I almost always add a few of them to my bags too. I don't ever use scarves on my bags.

I sometimes use fobs on my bags, it definitely depends on the bag... like my sabrina I don't use a fob because I think there is already a lot going on with the three hangtags... but some of my bags do need a fob because it just gives it that extra "umph" :biggrin:

I agree, it depends on the bag but normally the more the merrier.. I just love FOB's and Lanyards and use them on all my bags.. Except my Ladybug Straw bag because the bag itself has so much detail it would be over kill.. Now on my Totes esp my canvas one I use alot of Fobs, Lanyards and a very large scarf because it is a very simple bag and it holds the details well. I also use alot of bling on my vintage pieces..