FOB Poll

How do you do your FOBs?

• None at all- don't care for them

• 1-2 well placed

• the MORE the MERRIER

• depends on the bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
i love them . right now i am using 2 on my coach large brown leather zoe. on one end i have the leather yellow sun. on the other end, the pink leather heart luggage tag. for the sun i use an extra brass dog leash clasp from the hardware store to make switching charms from bag to bag really easy.

Usually just one fob. I like to change what bags I use what fobs on and sometimes I put a fob on a non-Coach bag. I really love how COach has so many cute fobs (I just need to slow down on buying them all!)

I almost always just have 1 FOB on my bag, if that! I love the look of the scarves BUT I'm not a girl that call pull off a BOW, so I use my scarves in my Scunci headband, and ONLY buy the ponytail ones.

I too am a hangtag addict, so I generally add either a hangtag that matches the hardware OR one that compliments the color of the bag. I do use 2 FOB's when I do my initials, but they are both HOT PINK on one side they match anyway!!!

I also only USE about 3 or 4 of the FOB's I own, but for some reason I still crave and stalk them.

3 FOB's I'll NEVER be without...
~leather Skull & X Bones
~leather tattoo picture frame FOB
~legacy stripe PEACE sign