Flowers & Snowflakes Exchange Reveal Thread

OMG! SUCH AN AMAZING REVEAL!!!!

i am glad you finally got it (not that I had any doubt you would!).

and how may i ask did you get the photos so freaking gorgeous and perfect? how did you get that reflection? the photos are amazeballz!!! As was the gift!!!

It was such a pleasure to take a photo of this treasury, how not to :biggrin:

The reflection is pure luck, I discover that my daughter desk is so glossy that make this gorgeous reflection, so all my reveals later are made on this desk :yahoo:

It was such a pleasure to take a photo of this treasury, how not to :biggrin:

The reflection is pure luck, I discover that my daughter desk is so glossy that make this gorgeous reflection, so all my reveals later are made on this desk :yahoo:

wow! every blogger on the planet (myself included) needs to track down said shiny table! amazing!!!

Yes! I second this. We all are happy to wait until the time things settle down enough for the reveal to happen! I would not have poked the bear so to speak today had I known!

hope all is well with StefaniNYC

Thank you ladies for your kind thoughts! Still reeling from recent events, but am slowly making my way back to tPF and the nail polish world. I need to edit pics, but I do have a wonderful package to show you. I'm hoping for this week!

I bet a lot of you already guess/knew who my Secret Buddy is, but for those who still wondering...
41125423.jpg

37905568.jpg

The most creative, generous and sweet Secret Buddy is our precious Gayle aka GGA... Thank you so much for every polish and treat you send me. All I can say is that I'm absolutely speechless....

And the group shot, I must admit it was a big challenge to put all that goodies in one shot. I will not tell you how many time they falls and I rearrange them, but it was fun like making a hose of cards :roflmfao:

10482225.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9991/10482225.jpg

Amazing package nad_tab! What awesome goodies you have there!