Flowers & Snowflakes Exchange Reveal Thread

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Post your reveals & bottle spam from your secret bunnies please! Enjoy the exchange! Looking forward to all your packages full of pretties for Flowers & Snowflakes Exchange 2012.

2. My secret buddy should be receiving hers by the end of this week.

3. Woohoo!! Can't wait to start seeing reveals. :smile:

4. I will be shipping tomorrow! I can't wait to start seeing reveals either! :smile:

5. I'm so excited!! My buddy should receive next week, too! Going to be a fun week!

6. Yay! Can't wait for the reveals to start! All going well the last polish I'm waiting on will arrive in the morning and then I can post out tomorrow:smile: Going to wrap and have everything else ready now!

7. Shipping commences no later than Wednesday so my bunnies will have theirs on the weekend!

8. Shipping out tomorrow too. :biggrin:

9. I shipped out one of my buddies gift :smile:

10. i'm waiting on a polish.

11. Hopefully my package will go out tomorrow

12. I'm so excited for the reveals.

I'm still waiting for 2 polishes to arrive before I can ship out. Hopefully they'll get here asap.

13. Same! If so, my buddy will get it in a couple of days. Yay!

14. YES the reveal thread! So excited to start seeing people getting their packages! I'll be watching this thread like a hawk =)

15. I'm not finished mine yet, so I think i'll get my buddies out by midweek :biggrin: