Float like a butterfly......meeting some heavyweights in Paris ;-)

Oh, lucky you! All the way around - Hermes, fashion show, MaiTai, Ladoree -what else is missing?! Way to celebrate your 40eth birthday and a very happy belated bd!

Spot on Lolakitten :woohoo:

Thanks Maedi :tender:

We had planned this for a while, so that morning she called me to say that her train was stuck in a tunnel. I was very worried that she was close, but still so far. They had unusually cold weather down in her neck of the woods. (You can check it out on her blog) :graucho:.

Luckily the train started to move again and we got to meet later @ fsh. Little did I realize, with all our sightseeing that the flagship was only 2 or 3 blocks from our hotel roughly.

(I know Robee is ashamed of me) :lecture::bagslap:

bagmoma - hahaha you are so funny! when DH was checking hotel, i only tell him - walking distance to FSH. haahah tht's my only requirement :P

you are so lucky to meet up with MaiTai. such a wonderful trip for u.

We had a lovely time browsing around the store…… we moved over to the bags and it was slim pickings. MT was rocking a gorgeous bouganville mou bolide 37. I think we saw one white birkin being picked up. There was a large display of etoupe and ciel bags (victoria’s and evelyne’s). (Tillie – I think I saw Bessie’s sister there on the shelf) :hugs:.

Then we looked at scarves and MT got her lovely Brazil gavroche. I had my eye on the etoupe/lagoon one but they didn’t have it in stock. It was getting dark when we left but MT took lovely pix of the windows (you know where to find them) .

Then we went to the Hotel Costes and had a cocktail for all our buddies.

Picture051.jpg