Float like a butterfly......meeting some heavyweights in Paris ;-)

bagmoma

O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
Hi H peeps…..I turned 40 on March 10th, so for my birthday DH whisked me off to Paris and Rome to celebrate. We had both been to Paris, but not together and neither of us had been to Rome :graucho:

As it turned out it was Fashion Week in Paris……so I was anxious that the walls of FSH would be bare.
This trip was special for me as I am originally from Europe and I was getting to meet some girlfriend’s I had not seen in a few years. When we arrived on Sunday we met my df who works in the fashion biz in Paris and we had lunch at Laduree. It was my first time there and I thought of all the reveals and happy lunches after the H sales :yahoo:

Picture001-1.jpg

On Monday morning, thanks to my df, I got to attend the Ungaro Fashion Show :nuts:.

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

I hung out backstage and then was seated close to the magazine editors. I was kind of pinching myself and waiting to be found out all at the same time. It was very exciting once all the fashionista’s were allowed in. I took lots of movies and a few blurry still’s as the models were strutting their stuff at a pretty fast pace.

Picture007-1.jpg

Thank you lolakitten - it was one of mine too :biggrin:

It was really cold in Paris while we were there and I could have packed my down coat. I did throw in my Ugg(ly) boots at the last minute and quelle horreur – I ended up wearing them for the week! After I squeezed my big head through the door after the fashion show dh and I took the Bateau Mouche down the Seine.
After our romantic (albeit cold) trip down the Seine, I got to meet one of the most famous people on TPF….
:yahoo: