Flaw in Amore Print or just mine?

It is a pretty bag but like the other ladies have said about the gioco, it is one of those bags you only wear when you don't have to open your bag alot. So I was warned but I didn't listen. I guess I will stick to my bellas when I'm running a lot of errands.

I feel bad about saying anything about the hearts. If I hadnt opened my big mouth most of you wouldnt have noticed. Sorry guys!
My gioco gets on my nerves too which is the reason I never use it. But it was my first bag so I can't sell it.

Judging from TokiliciousJenY's icon, I think that the Pink Latte is supposed to be lighter?

Pink latte is supposed to be a light color pink but not so light that the pink is missing from the bottom portion of her body so the word latte isn't even there...not to mention she's got no color on her cheeks either. I mean she's still cute and all just poor quality. :shrugs: I only have 1 caramella that has that issue my zucca is fine and my other caramella is fine. :graucho:

Listen when people talk about the Gioco being a pain to open and close, they're telling the truth. It's OK though...I mean I still love it and I'm keeping and using it on a dailiy basis.

It is a pretty bag but like the other ladies have said about the gioco, it is one of those bags you only wear when you don't have to open your bag alot. So I was warned but I didn't listen. I guess I will stick to my bellas when I'm running a lot of errands.
Maybe save your giocos for when you go out to dinner or movie or something like that!

Pink latte is supposed to be a light color pink but not so light that the pink is missing from the bottom portion of her body so the word latte isn't even there...not to mention she's got no color on her cheeks either. I mean she's still cute and all just poor quality. :shrugs: I only have 1 caramella that has that issue my zucca is fine and my other caramella is fine. :graucho:
I was wondering about that too....because on my playground print I didn't think the word Latte disappeared like that? It looks like its missing one more shade of pink to define it.