Flap question

May 27, 2006
Hi-I just purchased a patent flap from Malleries. Maybe I'm being a little neurotic or I'm just out of practice buying pre-loved, but now that it's on it's way to me, I'm worried it's fake. I just realized that there wasn't a pic of the back of the bag & I'm curious if all flaps have the pocket on the back?I've looked on eBay, etc...for comparison pix & I know that just bc there wasn't a pic doesn't mean there isn't one. I also know that there are a lot of different incarnations of the flap & was curious what you all knew about it or your experience. Thanks in advance!

I had a flap authenticated, from malleries, on this forum. Maybe 1 week ago?
A very nice experience. I do recommend asking for this help.

I added site link, to show pics & info., for authenticator.

Hope it works out well.

You should be fine, but if you are still worried with the lack of pictures of the back pocket, you could use "http://etincelerauthentications.com" after getting the bag. They charge a very small fee and provide an excellent service.

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm encouraged to hear people have had good experiences. I hope there was just a limit on the number of pix that could be listed. Lol! I will authentication services, as well as the one recommended in the Authenticate This thread.