Flap question

May 27, 2006
Hi-I just purchased a patent flap from Malleries. Maybe I'm being a little neurotic or I'm just out of practice buying pre-loved, but now that it's on it's way to me, I'm worried it's fake. I just realized that there wasn't a pic of the back of the bag & I'm curious if all flaps have the pocket on the back?I've looked on eBay, etc...for comparison pix & I know that just bc there wasn't a pic doesn't mean there isn't one. I also know that there are a lot of different incarnations of the flap & was curious what you all knew about it or your experience. Thanks in advance!

Oct 7, 2013
I have purchased a few bags from
Malleries and I'd say so far they have been good experiences and they're authentic.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Can you post the link and pics they provided in our Authenticate This thread?

remainsilly

bye-bye
Aug 15, 2014
I had a flap authenticated, from malleries, on this forum. Maybe 1 week ago?
A very nice experience. I do recommend asking for this help.

I added site link, to show pics & info., for authenticator.

Hope it works out well.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
You should be fine, but if you are still worried with the lack of pictures of the back pocket, you could use "http://etincelerauthentications.com" after getting the bag. They charge a very small fee and provide an excellent service.

May 27, 2006
Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm encouraged to hear people have had good experiences. I hope there was just a limit on the number of pix that could be listed. Lol! I will authentication services, as well as the one recommended in the Authenticate This thread.