First World problem. Which keepall to get.

Go for the Cobalt! Size depends on what you want to use it for. I have 2 55s and really only use them as luggage for trips. They are too big for everyday use. For me. I 45 is on my wish list because I think it would be more versatile and I'd get more use out of it. My Kusama Keepall has a pocket inside of it but it's honestly kind of useless. It's flat and doesn't hold much. The only thing I really keep in it are the lock and keys. Just fyi.

I've finally married my choice of canvas down to two for the Keepall I'm going to get.

However, I can't choose between Monogram Macassar and Damier Cobalt. I wasn't so sure about Damier Cobalt but it looks gorgeous in the flesh and it is the only keepall to have an inside pocket.

That's my first conundrum.

Second, I don't know if I should get a 45 or a 55. I currently have a 60 and when that's full it is so heavy I end up hating carrying it. I don't want it to be the same with a 55, but I'm not sure if the 45 will be too small.

Decisions, decisions.

What do you want to use the second bag for? What print is your current keepall? If you have damier ebene, I would say get macassar, if you have monogram I'd say get cobalt. I think the cobalt looks very cool. It might be nice having the 45 as a cabin carry-on, road trip or gym bag.

The Cobalt is absolutely gorgeous, it's so fresh and young and new! Once you've seen it in real life, you'll fall in love with it.

About the size... 55 for me is too big, 45 is perfect and just cute size. I already have the 50 in monogram so 45 was a logic choice.