First visit to Hermes...kinda

Hey guys and gals!! It's 0624 my time, needless to say I'm tired from the club...so I'll do a reveal when I wake up...plenty of goodies, lots of pics, and a story will be here soon!!

Hi everyone!!

I would first like to apologize for taking forever to post this, but a friend of mine is here visiting from the states and we had to spend time together, so i've been busy with that. As I realize its very early in the US, i will wait about four hours before I do the reveal. In the meantime I will start with the story. So I'm sure some of you all remember that I ordered the Brides de Gala scarf online from Hermes USA and had it shipped to me out here in Germany. Of course, I knew I would have to get some face (and cash) time a local store before I could ever obtain the birkin of my dreams...so I decided to take a road trip with some friends to Munich. Originally I wanted to go to Frankfurt because it is closer, but because they did not have a YSL I changed cities. Unfortunately, I never found the YSL...but I did manage to spot this lovely place . It took all I had not to jump out of the car and run to the store!! Somehow I managed to maintain my compose. After parking the car I went to Versace in search of a few things, but only walked away with a pair of shoes and a jean pant on order. As I was with other people I did not want to be rude and break away from the group, so we stopped at Chanel and met a lovely french speaking german. She was very chic, simple, and of course in all black - true to everything Chanel. Needless to say I had to get a picture of her. We chatted in french for a little, and she even offered us still water. After we all left Chanel, my friends were famished. I was already dining on the feast of fashion, as it had been a year since I was able to do some real shopping. I obliged them and went to the Hard Rock Cafe. With the sun setting, I began to grow impatient because I know german stores close earlier than in the states. So I placed my order and told my friends I would make a quick trip to Hermes. (At this point I know many of you see the contradiction of that statement). Finally I saw the world renowned emblem.

Unfortunately I have to stop the story here. However, I PROMISE to return in four hours. This should allow for the US readers to get wind of this and prepare accordingly.