First visit to Hermes...kinda

Hmmm ........ this thread is only for the US pfers?? There are members from all over the world on this forum :smile:

Anyways, Congrats!! I am sure you have found some lovely stuff from H, enjoy them ! ;)

no, its for EVERYONE...i was just thinking that it would be a early morning reveal for USers, an afternoon reveal for EUers, and a bed time reveal for the Asians...lol...so come one, come ALL!!!

It's only 7 p.m. in Bangkok:graucho::graucho:

lol...i know..but i want everyone here to be up for this one

This story better end with you carrying an orange shopping bag, LOL! I can't wait to see what you bought!
i hope i'm not hyping this up TOO much...but yes it does end with a bag...only one bag though...

Yes, such a tease!! We are an international community here :smile: come on!! Reveal!!

i promise, i will do the reveal shortly...lol

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story

its a good one...trust me

lol...i know..but i want everyone here to be up for this one

By the time you are actually doing a reveal of your purchase , a lot of people will be in bed ............so not everyone will be up , sorry to disappoint you but it is the truth.............this is an international forum, so not everyone will be up at the same time...............

I will be off to bed now , and will check back in for your reveal tomorrw when I am up............I guess that time you will be as sleep so as the members in Europe............:P

By the time you are actually doing a reveal of your purchase , a lot of people will be in bed ............so not everyone will be up , sorry to disappoint you but it is the truth.............this is an international forum, so not everyone will be up at the same time...............

I will be off to bed now , and will check back in for your reveal tomorrw when I am up............I guess that time you will be as sleep so as the members in Europe............:P

:biggrin: exactly.. time zones are spread over.
good night OP..zzzzz...zzzzz.....:graucho: