First TPF reveal!

Thanks and congrats on your pitbull baby! The bag I found heavy was the vernis alma pm. Others may not find this weight to be a problem, however, I just had surgery so it was for me. Xo
I am curious to know the weight of the Alma, so the Vernis comment was noted thanks! When so many of us are accustomed to carrying the canvas and go to Epi or Vernis, it is a shocker on weight...AND then you put your items in.

I am a weim rescue mom so I always have a soft heart for anyone taking in what someone else abandoned.

I am curious to know the weight of the Alma, so the Vernis comment was noted thanks! When so many of us are accustomed to carrying the canvas and go to Epi or Vernis, it is a shocker on weight...AND then you put your items in.

I am a weim rescue mom so I always have a soft heart for anyone taking in what someone else abandoned.

Aww, your puppy is cute!! Thank you for adopting!

Love your new bags! Expecting my speedy b mono soon. Hope you resolved the stretched out holes. Were you able to exchange them?:smile: Hope your neck feels better.

Ooooh! That's exciting! I can't stop staring at my speedy b...I even woke up next to it and laughed out loud! Haha I really love it!
I took it back and exchanged it for a brand new bag...I'm much happier. I'm convinced someone used it and returned it. The lock was even already on it and tarnished when I bought it.
Anyway, I'm happy! Hope you do a reveal