First TPF reveal!

Congrats on your purchases!!! Great choices. i love both. Love , love , your pit. I just got a pitbull myself and she is the best. May i ask... which Alma did you try on that you found heavy with your things inside? :smile:

Hi! Love ur new purchases congrats!!!

Is roxi pure pit? My pup is a rescue wo any background info so we did a dna test on her. It came back w daschund/lab/unknown results. My vet said if the results come back unclear its bc her parents or grandparents were probably purebred mutts. Meaning that the dna is there but its so muddled u cant get a clear pic of what kind of pup he is. ANYWAY!! Mella looks like a mini version of roxi!

Adorbs!! Woof.

Hi! Love ur new purchases congrats!!!

Is roxi pure pit? My pup is a rescue wo any background info so we did a dna test on her. It came back w daschund/lab/unknown results. My vet said if the results come back unclear its bc her parents or grandparents were probably purebred mutts. Meaning that the dna is there but its so muddled u cant get a clear pic of what kind of pup he is. ANYWAY!! Mella looks like a mini version of roxi!

Adorbs!! Woof.

Hey! First of all, congrats on rescuing a pitbull because most will never be that brave! You are my hero! Secondly, Roxi is a red nose American PBT. I have papers on her so I'm lucky to know her bloodline. Her mom was from Colorado and weighed 85 lbs and her dad was over 100. Haha
Anyway, some of the best dogs I've ever had we're muts!!! Enjoy your baby! Xoxo

Congrats on your purchases!!! Great choices. i love both. Love , love , your pit. I just got a pitbull myself and she is the best. May i ask... which Alma did you try on that you found heavy with your things inside? :smile:

Thanks and congrats on your pitbull baby! The bag I found heavy was the vernis alma pm. Others may not find this weight to be a problem, however, I just had surgery so it was for me. Xo