First time Chanel purchases! Something "old" and something new! **Double Reveal**

Disco - Congratulations on your GST and camera bag! You don't have to queue if you go to Pacific Place or Lee Gardens. I don't like the service at Harbour City! We are bag twins on the GST, also my first Chanel, except mine is gold hardware.

I love both - especially the grey camera bag! I have the same bag and LOVE IT!!! Did you get your camera bag in Chanel boutique? Congratulations!!!

I'm loving the Empriente Artsy also so I'm no help with stopping lol. GET IT!! :P

LOL ok I will fellow enabler! :P

I seriously love both! Congrats - I'd much rather the camera bag than the LV, I think you made the right choice :graucho:

Oh thanks eggpudding! Yes this bag made me completely forget about the Mahina L and I don't regret it one bit! :smile:

Disco - Congratulations on your GST and camera bag! You don't have to queue if you go to Pacific Place or Lee Gardens. I don't like the service at Harbour City! We are bag twins on the GST, also my first Chanel, except mine is gold hardware.

I was supposed to go to the Chanel boutique at the Peninsula Hotel but I felt to lazy to walk a few blocks lol....the queuing was fine but I completely agree with the poor service at Harbour City! It didn't feel special and it felt like I was buying make-up rather than a handbag..I've gotten so used to the service at LV that it's become my standard for the service expected at boutiques like that. The SA even gave me the wrong receipt and CC afterwards!

I love both - especially the grey camera bag! I have the same bag and LOVE IT!!! Did you get your camera bag in Chanel boutique? Congratulations!!!

No I got this bag in like new condition at a shop in HK. :smile:

Congrats on 2 lovely bags!!

congrats on your two purchases, they are gorgeous.

Thank you! :biggrin:

Originally Posted by DisCo

I was supposed to go to the Chanel boutique at the Peninsula Hotel but I felt to lazy to walk a few blocks lol....the queuing was fine but I completely agree with the poor service at Harbour City! It didn't feel special and it felt like I was buying make-up rather than a handbag..I've gotten so used to the service at LV that it's become my standard for the service expected at boutiques like that. The SA even gave me the wrong receipt and CC afterwards!

--------------------------

Thumbs up to SA at Lee Gardens. Initially one serviced me and then she had to excuse herself as she was requested by another customer so another SA took over and I'm so happy with both their service. She knows what I wanted to look as I only remember the names of the bags.

Whereas the SA at Pacific Place doesn't even know what Grand Shopper Tote is!! She had to pass me the Cruise 2011 collection catalogue which is not even in there.

Harbour City's the worst. Maybe because it's too crowded> :tdown:

Love your purchases, Disco!! I've been lusting after a camera bag myself for a looong time!! Lucky girl! I love HK...I really want to go there again soon. Enjoy and post mod pix if you get the chance!