First time Chanel purchases! Something "old" and something new! **Double Reveal**

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Just got back from Hong Kong yesterday and I have these to share with you guys! :love:

Hong Kong is truly every Chanel lover's paradise! Anywhere you look there's someone carrying either a flap or reissue or something vintage/limited edition.

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Yey! I'm going to start with the first one which I got at the HK flagship store along Canton Road. Had to queue for some time for this baby!

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Ok I'll reveal the next one...I love this one to bits! She's like new and has Ruthenium hardware any guesses? :graucho:

pinkypinky

May 27, 2008
i love the camera bag!

Is it only available on Asian market? I did see any camera bag here in us. Or myabe I missed it?

earthx

back to basic.
O.G.
Aug 31, 2010
Bangkok, Thailand
Love both of your purchases, DisCo !!
I thoughts you were supposed to be there and gone wild with the pre-loved lvs though?! lol Naughty Naughty :P

Congrats again!!

Last edited:

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Thanks everyone!

pinkypinky -- I think Camera bags have already been discontinued

earthx -- I know I was naughty! I was all set to getting a GST + LV Mahina but when I saw the gray camera bag I had to get it! It's even cheaper than the brand new Mahina L! I could still get it though through the store credit I have from our boutique (but I'm seriously considering an Empreinte Artsy instead as I like the colours more.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Congrats! When I go back to HK next time I must ensure I have some $$ left for consignment shopping!

earthx

back to basic.
O.G.
Aug 31, 2010
Bangkok, Thailand
earthx -- I know I was naughty! I was all set to getting a GST + LV Mahina but when I saw the gray camera bag I had to get it! It's even cheaper than the brand new Mahina L! I could still get it though through the store credit I have from our boutique (but I'm seriously considering an Empreinte Artsy instead as I like the colours more.
I'm loving the Empriente Artsy also so I'm no help with stopping lol. GET IT!! :P