First Thread! First Prada! First Reveal!

Mr_Pyro

Feb 24, 2012
Ok, so I'm really excited cause this is my first ever prada, first ever branded bag ever, and my first proper thread/post on this forum haha... I'm really sorry about the lousy quality of the photos because I used my iphone, and I have no idea how to get the proper lighting so that the bag will look nice...

Anyway, it's a Prada messenger bag! It's nylon, because the exact design for the leather one is so much heavier, and i'll be carrying it to school everyday and putting heavy stuff inside, so I figured a nylon one would be more practical though my friends told me that if i wanna spend on a branded bag i should get a leather one.. But I like the bag! So let me know what you guys think haha :smile: Am a guy btw!

Attachments

• IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,174
  • IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,161
  • IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,162
haha thank you guys! just that sometimes i get a bit conscious when i carry it haha... i mean since it's prada, u can't just wear any old ugly shirt and carry prada haha.. any of you feel that way? especially since i don't have time to groom myself that much sometimes when i go school hehe

Ok, so I'm really excited cause this is my first ever prada, first ever branded bag ever, and my first proper thread/post on this forum haha... I'm really sorry about the lousy quality of the photos because I used my iphone, and I have no idea how to get the proper lighting so that the bag will look nice...

Anyway, it's a Prada messenger bag! It's nylon, because the exact design for the leather one is so much heavier, and i'll be carrying it to school everyday and putting heavy stuff inside, so I figured a nylon one would be more practical though my friends told me that if i wanna spend on a branded bag i should get a leather one.. But I like the bag! So let me know what you guys think haha :smile: Am a guy btw!

This is nice :smile: thinking of giving my husband a designer bag for his bday. I guess this one is good for men :smile: what is the code of this type? :smile: