First Purchase in 2010 and a delightful surprise!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the Coach store a few days ago to purchase the Peyton Crossbody. Instead I fell in love with this one. I saw the pictures on the Coach website but it's gives no justice to this swingpack until I actually saw it in person.

It looks quite classy when worn. The white version of this bag is delightful and happy. But I love wearing black all the time. I walked away happy with my very first purchase this year. Now I have a smaller bag to use when I want to go shopping or see a movie. :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    Waverly Swingpack $128.00

[​IMG]

2. I love that pattern, too! I have it in a wallet--LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Congrats. on your fabulous swingpack!

3. Thanks Cate14. I was so very close in getting the medium sized wallet with this swingpack but I have a car payment coming up. :oh: Maybe next week I'll go for it to match it. I love the pattern and the quality of the leather. I can tell it's very durable and will last a long time.

4. very nice....

5. I love the Waverly stuff, especially the black! I got the tote myself and it's so cute and unique! Enjoy your new goodie!

6. Congrats!! I really like the Waverly collection. I have the zip around wallet in navy/multicolor and I love it. The black and white print is so pretty! I might have to get the zip around in that too! :smile:

7. Congrats on the Waverly Swing pack!!!!

Very Cute and easy to take care of!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Love that!

9. Cute swingpack! Enjoy!

10. beautiful and classy

11. Cute!!!

12. I saw that the other day in the store and it is really nice. Congrats !!!

13. LOOOVE it!! :smile:

14. Awesome bag! Swingpacks are great. Congrats!

15. Love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice