First Purchase in 2010 and a delightful surprise!

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
I went to the Coach store a few days ago to purchase the Peyton Crossbody. Instead I fell in love with this one. I saw the pictures on the Coach website but it's gives no justice to this swingpack until I actually saw it in person.

It looks quite classy when worn. The white version of this bag is delightful and happy. But I love wearing black all the time. I walked away happy with my very first purchase this year. Now I have a smaller bag to use when I want to go shopping or see a movie. :biggrin:

photo.jpg

Waverly Swingpack $128.00

photo1.jpg

I love that pattern, too! I have it in a wallet--LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Congrats. on your fabulous swingpack!

Thanks Cate14. I was so very close in getting the medium sized wallet with this swingpack but I have a car payment coming up. :oh: Maybe next week I'll go for it to match it. I love the pattern and the quality of the leather. I can tell it's very durable and will last a long time.

Congrats!! I really like the Waverly collection. I have the zip around wallet in navy/multicolor and I love it. The black and white print is so pretty! I might have to get the zip around in that too! :smile: