First Pix from Spring 07 Look Book (Including Heart Shaped Coin Purse!)

^^ The paper says its one-shot - anyone know what that means? It says it should be sold through by March; hopefully getting on a list won't be necessary!

Anyone know for sure? IwantIwantIwant!

Baby/Diaper Bags: I think they were similar to the Monogram Mini Line. One was beige I think which will be permanent, the other 2 were pastel pink or blue and limited, come out in the next few weeks.

Vernis and accessories: In white, red, or hot pink (framboise?) No price yet, comes out by Jan 7. pictured above.

LVOE totes: Available around Jan 25-Feb 7. In white canvas, violet or khaki satin with LVOE beaded in silver and gold. White canvas about $1700, satin bags about $1600.

Monogram Canvas with lace overlay: Hard to explain and blurry pictures. A few styles (speedy 30 is one) that looks like regular monogram canvas with a white lace overlay. I'm not sure if this is silk screened or an actual piece of lace. Speedy was about $1200.

A few new styles with the plate (LV l'inventeur...) a la sophia. including a pochette, and a larger style. Note, SOPHIA was not in the look book!!!

The denim bags look outrageous. Not my style.

The white studed motorcycle bag in the new scar jo ad comes in black also and is just over $3000.

I promise to go back soon and take notes and more pix for you!!!

Thanks for the info....curious about what I highlighted....were those styles in monogram? When you say a larger style, do you mean a larger pochette? I want the Sophia, but does that mean it's not going to be available if it's not in the look book??

thanks so much!

personally, I don't see what all the hype with the heart shaped coin purse is about... looks really childish to me and unpractical. Oh well, might be just the pic, but I do love the white lil clutch thing! gonna get it:biggrin:

thanks so much!

personally, I don't see what all the hype with the heart shaped coin purse is about... looks really childish to me and unpractical. Oh well, might be just the pic, but I do love the white lil clutch thing! gonna get it:biggrin:

It'd be practical for me because I'd be able to use it as not only a coin purse, but a bag charm like I do with my Cerises Round. :yes: