First pair help- BLACK PATENT OR BLACK KID VPS?

Black patent or Black kid VPs?

• Black patent

• black kid

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where are you going to wear them mostly? Out? Work? Patent is more sexy and has more of an edge and kid is more classic and versatile. It all depends on how and where you're going to be wearing them! You can't go wrong with either, though!

I voted black kid just because you can dress them up or down easily. I am partial to the ones with the red or burgandy toe as it adds a bit of pop.

That being said, I have the black patent which are dressier, but you can still wear them with jeans & slacks to up the wow factor of those basics. The patent are nice if you want to really dress up. I have found my patent vps to be just as comfy as the kid.

I love love love love patent Leather....I think anyone can tell looking at my collection.
I think they are easier to keep clean and keep that way....very easy to maintain.
I also do not think patent is Dressy anymore. I wear it with everything!

i know i say this all over but if you can find it i would pick black jazz. they're slightly shinier than kid but not as shiny as patent. i don't know if vps are made in this anymore. i found a pair on ebay. i like it because it's slightly dressier for night but not to dressy for day. barring that i would pick black kid. i love patent but i think if it's your first pair- kid goes with everything and would be a great wear anytime shoe.