First Pair and First Hello!

welcome, yaya5 from yaya3!!! tell us about your name. do you have 5 grandchildren??? :lol:

Thanks everyone! I absolutley love them :yahoo:

Yaya3, I had no idea that there was another Yaya! You'll always be the first! I don't have any grandchildren. Heck, I don't even have any kids unless you count my two furry pups.

My nieces and nephews couldn't pronounce my first name when they were young and apparently Yaya is what came out instead. So, it stuck!

Hi PANDa_USC, so far I haven't worn them for extended periods of time. I'm slowing breaking them in. The few times I've walked around though, they feel fine.

I didn't realize that Fetichas were one of the "tougher" CLs to go for....so to speak. But they were just to gorgeous to pass up! They were actually my 3rd attempt at CLs, because the Lady Claude (wrong size and then soldout) and VPs (didn't fit well) I tried didn't work out.

I love my Fetichas!

Last edited:
LOVE the fetichas!!! I really want to get a pair - can I ask how they fit, are they TTS?

I ordered TTS and they fit perfectly (I'm a 39). Oh and I ordered mine from NM online. I'll try to keep everyone posted on the status of how they feel.

Hope that helps!

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome and love for the Fetichas! I can't believe I own my first pair of CLs!! Thanks to my dear hubby for gifting them to me. Love ya babe!

Last edited:
yaya05, glad you're here and congrats on the fetchia's! i DO have grandchildren and they call me 'yaya' and when i first joined tPF, i only had 3. now i have 4 and will probably have 5 within the next year! i just love the name our younger relatives call us! :heart:
if you say 'ya'll,' too, you're must be from the south somewhere, right?