First MJ Bag Purchase....Need Enabling

Hey calibaggal, that was a good deal for the PW venetia which I personally like. However like everyone is saying here, don't buy it just cause it's a good deal it's better to put it towards something you absolutely love. Good luck on your decision and let us know what you decide.

O.K. folks this is the final question in bags decision. I just realized this will be my 3rd black bag. Mine you all of them are very different. Here is the list:

Black Anna Corrina Metal City Tote - I love it
Black/Pewter RM Matinee arriving this week
Finally Black MJ Patchwork Venetia - purchased

How many is too many black bags???

Yes, get what you want, because you will always want it. Nor matter how many sale bags you buy at a deal, if you have your sights set on something, I would search it out. Good luck!

O.K. folks this is the final question in bags decision. I just realized this will be my 3rd black bag. Mine you all of them are very different. Here is the list:

i think 3 is an ok amount. I'm not familiar with the other two styles, but you might want different black bags for different occasions. I like the PW venetia in black. I've got one in Ivory and I use her rarely in comparison to my Blake. And in response to your previous post about starting a collection... you definitely should consider it ;)

i'm going to go with my default answer to these questions, which is keep both! well, in this case, keep the patchwork venetia. it's a very pretty bag that you got for an amazing price. now, you can continue your search for the bordeaux blake and have both bags in the end.

how funny...i have these same bags! different colorways, but we've got the same taste!

i don't think 3 is too many, and these bags are all different and classic in it's own right. I like your idea of starting an MJ family! my first MJ was a black patchwork venetia (which i got at full price!), and you got a great deal btw.
now I've got 9 MJ bags... I just started to collect late last year too. uggh...such an addiction.

the bordeaux blake is beautiful too, and different than the pw venetia. i guarantee once you see both, you won't want to give either of them up! good luck with your search for the b- blake! now...how's that for enabling!

i am an enabler when it comes to purses!! :smile: i think the black pw venetia is gorgeous!!! that's such a great price. if you like it, then keep it! who knows when you'll get the bordeaux blake .... but if you really don't care for it, return it. my 2 cents. hope it helps!

Ladies thank you so much for your input. I came home from work today and "she" was smiling at me. I have decided to keep her. She will be a classic and I can continue my search for the bordeaux blake. So I am starting a MJ collection. I currently have 3 ZC, bark, bordeaux and pistachio and the bordeaux coin purse. Will this obsession ever end?????

Ladies thank you so much for your input. I came home from work today and "she" was smiling at me. I have decided to keep her. She will be a classic and I can continue my search for the bordeaux blake. So I am starting a MJ collection. I currently have 3 ZC, bark, bordeaux and pistachio and the bordeaux coin purse. Will this obsession ever end?????

Yay! I'm glad that you've decided to keep your PW venetia. And NO, your obsession will never end!! muhahah :devil: