First LV is on its way!!! =)

luvcoach615

Feb 28, 2011
So as you can tell from my username I have been a big coach fan but lately I have been so aggravated with how fast their bags go to the outlets! I have been lurking on here and looking at everyone's beautiful bags and even reading the entire delightful clubhouse thread! I read there was going to be a price increase coming and i'm also living in Alaska right now (hubby is stationed here) so no sales tax so decided if i was going to go for it now is the time. So I decided to take the plunge last night and I ordered the delightful mm and the mini pochette. I am so excited for it to arrive!!

So as you can tell from my username I have been a big coach fan but lately I have been so aggravated with how fast their bags go to the outlets! I have been lurking on here and looking at everyone's beautiful bags and even reading the entire delightful clubhouse thread! I read there was going to be a price increase coming and i'm also living in Alaska right now (hubby is stationed here) so no sales tax so decided if i was going to go for it now is the time. So I decided to take the plunge last night and I ordered the delightful mm and the mini pochette. I am so excited for it to arrive!!
welcome to the world of lv! i was a long time coach fan too, but have really found i love lv. the delightful mm is such a nice bag. i have the gm and love it. the mini pochette is really useful. i keep my iphone in it, but it is great for so many things. hope you love your new lv's!

Congrats on your first 2 LV pieces, great choices! The delightful is a beautiful bag and it will go great with the mini pochette. I have a couple mini pochettes are they are great to use in bags!!

:woohoo::wlae: WOOHOO yay for you! I have some Coach bags that I truly like, but I'm so glad to have also added LV and Gucci. I think diversity in one's handbag collection is good.
So if you don't mind my asking, what's it like living in Alaska? I love winter, but I'm not sure Icould handle Alaska, even though tthere's a slew of hunky eligible men looking for wives. Still, I wonder....:thinking::girlsigh: