First LV is on its way!!! =)

luvcoach615

Feb 28, 2011
Anchorage AK
So as you can tell from my username I have been a big coach fan but lately I have been so aggravated with how fast their bags go to the outlets! I have been lurking on here and looking at everyone's beautiful bags and even reading the entire delightful clubhouse thread! I read there was going to be a price increase coming and i'm also living in Alaska right now (hubby is stationed here) so no sales tax so decided if i was going to go for it now is the time. So I decided to take the plunge last night and I ordered the delightful mm and the mini pochette. I am so excited for it to arrive!!

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
So as you can tell from my username I have been a big coach fan but lately I have been so aggravated with how fast their bags go to the outlets! I have been lurking on here and looking at everyone's beautiful bags and even reading the entire delightful clubhouse thread! I read there was going to be a price increase coming and i'm also living in Alaska right now (hubby is stationed here) so no sales tax so decided if i was going to go for it now is the time. So I decided to take the plunge last night and I ordered the delightful mm and the mini pochette. I am so excited for it to arrive!!
welcome to the world of lv! i was a long time coach fan too, but have really found i love lv. the delightful mm is such a nice bag. i have the gm and love it. the mini pochette is really useful. i keep my iphone in it, but it is great for so many things. hope you love your new lv's!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Congrats on your first 2 LV pieces, great choices! The delightful is a beautiful bag and it will go great with the mini pochette. I have a couple mini pochettes are they are great to use in bags!!

BarbAga

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
I had that same revelation with coach. Rediculas! ! Welcome to LV, great first 2 choices. Enjoy

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
How exciting!! Great choices, just wait. You'll be selling off all your coaches to fund more LV in the near future!!

Looking forward to your reveal.

Jennifoo

Dec 15, 2012
Illinois
:woohoo::wlae: WOOHOO yay for you! I have some Coach bags that I truly like, but I'm so glad to have also added LV and Gucci. I think diversity in one's handbag collection is good.
So if you don't mind my asking, what's it like living in Alaska? I love winter, but I'm not sure Icould handle Alaska, even though tthere's a slew of hunky eligible men looking for wives. Still, I wonder....:thinking::girlsigh: