First Look at Spice Girls Tour Outfits!

I love how VB has the most elaborate take up the whole stage outfit!

Also I was target age for their fans when they were hot and I remember looking everywhere for thos platforms. Closest I got were these super ugly skechers.

I found another sketch:

This second pic is more in line with what I thought they would wear. I was surprised by the first pic posted where they were reusing their old style. They seemed to have gotten away from it as they've done press for their new tour. It will be interesting to see how these styles translate on stage.

Spice Girls back on stage for first time in a decade

Last updated at 17:45pm on 2nd December 2007

The Spice Girls kick off their reunion world tour with a concert in Vancouver tonight.

The Canadian gig will see Victoria, Emma, Mel B, Mel C and Geri take to the stage together for the first time since 1998. Their last tour date as a five-piece was in Birmingham shortly before Geri Halliwell's departure from the band.
Tonight's show at the General Motors Place in Vancouver marks the start of the sell-out Return of the Spice Girls Tour and coincides with the group's Greatest Hits album.
The girls have spent the past three weeks rehearsing songs and choreography in Los Angeles and only flew to Vancouver on Friday.
They had their first public performance as a quintet in nearly a decade when they sang their new single Headlines for the BBC Children in Need appeal from Los Angeles on November 16. Last night they had a final dress rehearsal in front of family and friends and select members of the press.

The girls wore Roberto Cavalli outfits as they fine-tuned their performance for the big night.
Wearing co-ordinating copper-coloured outfits they performed three numbers; Spice Up Your Life, where they appeared on stage on raised platforms; Stop and Say You'll Be There.
Despite recent media reports of a feud between the girls, they seemed to go some lengths to demonstrate their unity on stage
Mel B joked she knew they would always get back together while Mel C said she was delighted to be there.
At the end of Stop, the girls embraced each other.
Warning the small audience of any "wardrobe malfunctions" Mel C said: "It's our first full dress rehearsal so if there's any revelations we do apologise."
New mum Emma Bunton seemed particularly buoyant, sporting a beaming smile throughout the set.
The rehearsal gave fans a taste of what to expect when the show kicks off tonight, with spectacular video sequences and a stunning split-level stage.
They will perform a 22-song set, with the show lasting around two hours and including multiple costume changes.
A spokesman for the band confirmed that all 15,800 seats in the arena have sold out.
Phenomenal interest in tickets for the tour has seen the group add several dates and led to others being rescheduled.
They announced their comeback before the world's media at the 02 Arena in London, formerly the Millennium Dome, in June.
In the coming months, the five will perform in cities across the world, from London to Cape Town, as well as Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, San Jose, Shanghai, Madrid and Beijing.
More than one million fans applied for tickets to the UK concerts, which sold out in 38 seconds.
Their first home date will be at the O2 Arena on December 15, followed by a further 16 shows in London before the band head for Manchester.
Earlier this week The Spice Girls were the victims of a bogus email which claimed they had cancelled a tour date in South America due to the level of demand in Britain and the US.
A fake email claimed the group were having to pull out of their gig in Buenos Aires in Argentina in January.
They issued a statement denying the cancellation - but confirmed high demand meant the date had been postponed.
In their heyday, the Spice Girls sold 55 million albums and had nine UK number one singles.
But it is now more than a decade since Girl Power stormed the charts and six years since the band split. They now have seven children between them, and Victoria has previously joked that they will need a creche on tour.
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=499247&in_page_id=1773)

Attachments

• spiceG0212_800x492.jpg
    spiceG0212_800x492.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 47