FIRST LADIES club!

My camel first!

camel3.jpg

I'm a first kinda gal too :smile: I didn't join the day club since I'm phasing out that style (except for my olive day which matches my olive mini twiggy)

Here's my bordeaux first (I carried her today)
9.jpg

and and OMG my red first from '04 with pewter hardware. Can you BELIEVE i SOLD IT?? what was Ithinking?? It was one of my first ones and I just couldn't get over the darkened handles. If I knew about LMB I would NOT have let her go. It pains me to even look at the pics again

6.jpg

This one is a past beauty too. Same problem - handles too dark. I would've kept this one too if I'd known back then about LMB. (some of you may remember how I cured my bordeaux handles with this amazing product.

anis.jpg

Rocco all your bags are gems!!! But OMG I can't believe you let go of the red and the anis! Now I know first hand how nice the 04 leather is (in terms of suppleness and softness), I'm hooked and I'm on a hunt for more more more!

(*Grin* You took a picture of your bbags next to the toaster)

The First is the one and only Balenciaga style for me! I don't use it as a work bag, so I can get by with the small size of the First. I've posted this picture before, but here it is again. My entire collection with the exception of my '04 yellow.

img1647amg5.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1647a.JPG
    IMG_1647a.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 848