First Hello Kitty, now Playboy .... what's your verdict?

The shape of the playboy one is really nice, although I can't see myself spending hundreds of dollars for plastic jewelry.

lol, that's the thing ... the playboy one is only 15 bucks, almost 10 times less than the HK one and I won't even figure out how much less than the LV :P

ok, I will admit it: I just ordered it :shame: :nuts: :P I'm too curious what it looks like IRL :sweatdrop: .... if I don't like it I can still give it away :yes:

this is a quite commun style of bracelet my friend makes jewelry and she told me those incluson rings and bracelets from LV probably costs 10$ as a max to make it is extremedly easy

lol, that's the thing ... the playboy one is only 15 bucks, almost 10 times less than the HK one and I won't even figure out how much less than the LV :P

ok, I will admit it: I just ordered it :shame: :nuts: :P I'm too curious what it looks like IRL :sweatdrop: .... if I don't like it I can still give it away :yes:

yup! b/c its roak time!:shame:

I found the Playboy one on eBay, the sellers name is on the pic (I'm at work right now and writing on my Sidekick, so I can't post the link. Sorry)

I asked about other colors and apparantly these come in silver and purple as well, but he's sold out of those and has only yellow left. Don't know whether the other colors will be back in stock. I asked him, let's see what he says.

Btw, lol, funky banana, that's a cute comparison :nuts:

ok, the seller just got back to me:

"Hello, thank you very much for interesting our items. thank you. As this bangle is limited edition on 2006 Summer Series, all other colors was sold out, we just only have one more yellow color... thank you very much."

so I guess I won't be finding the other ones anywhere, even though I really would have like a purple one as well :shame: :sweatdrop: