First Friends Reveal in RM Subforum History!

I came back to visit. :hugs: Tracy - the nikki looks great on you - it seems to conform perfectly to you! Susan - I'm glad you got such a beautiful and classic mattie. :smile: I love your pillows!

I love the friends reveal! I like that we can make friends like this on the forum. :heart:

Wow SO BEAUTIFUL! LUCKY GIRLS!!!! ( Also so random b/c I just discovered ETSY & was wondering where these awesome custom jewelers had been all my life! I'm obsessed ;) glad I am not the only one!) Thanks for letting us drooooool over your bags!

Had to come back for a second helping. Could anything be more perfect than that DG Mattie? And your Nikki, Tracy, is perfect for you! Those pillows! What a great idea! Susan, would you mind measuring them and letting me know the dimensions? Do you have different sizes for different bags? How much easier would it be to have a purse pillow than to be using crappy tissue paper like I do now??

Had to come back for a second helping. Could anything be more perfect than that DG Mattie? And your Nikki, Tracy, is perfect for you! Those pillows! What a great idea! Susan, would you mind measuring them and letting me know the dimensions? Do you have different sizes for different bags? How much easier would it be to have a purse pillow than to be using crappy tissue paper like I do now??

nazaluke-
the pillows are roughly the same dimensions of my bags (different sizes for different styles, of course!) My mattie ones are longer and not as tall (easier to stuff inside) and the MAM ones are much fatter/taller, yet not as long. The beauty of them is because they are stuffed with fiberfill and made from soft flannel sheets, they give and squish ever so nicely, making putting them into the bags and taking them out a total breeze.

Awesome reveal ladies...it was fun! I am loving the black nikki and the DG Matinee! I am so wanting a DG matinee....but its not in the budget right now.

AND btw, I love the purse pillow idea. I'm so going to do it, its so perfect!

ok i have to confess....i bought a black nikki :sneaky: i'm stoked to have found her with a discount BUT...she is the reason i can no longer afford the adorable mint mini mini :cry: no more funds to scoop her up! ok she can't shoulder all the blame...i did recently get black bbw mab, white bbw mam, black cat mab, peacock nikki, and am down for new wine nikki and paper white bbw mab SO....:sweatdrop: eeeeek i wish i could make the sweat drop bigger because that's how i feel right now!!!!!!!! i must continue to sell off more stuff!

Last edited: