First Friends Reveal in RM Subforum History!

why did we not know this before about the black nikkis this season??? i wonder if the studded nikkis have the same leather as well...very strange, i really did not get the feeling the leather was the same when i felt them up at saks...but this leather really looks different from the ones i saw...

The studded nikkis are probably the same leather as the studded devotes which I think is a totally different leather than what is on the black cat bags (and now the black nikki)..

Does that make sense? I wonder if this leather is anything like LEAF which is a soft as a baby's butt (no lie!).. Leaf and Lapis are the same leather and probably two of the softest leather I have ever felt!

The studded nikkis are probably the same leather as the studded devotes which I think is a totally different leather than what is on the black cat bags (and now the black nikki)..

Does that make sense? I wonder if this leather is anything like LEAF which is a soft as a baby's butt (no lie!).. Leaf and Lapis are the same leather and probably two of the softest leather I have ever felt!

are leaf and lapis slightly pebbled? the black is---so soft! smooshy!

Ok, I checked my studded Nikki and it is definitely not the same leather...boooooo! It is super soft and smooshy, but it is shiny and kinda smooth. I am all about pebbled leather, so I wish mine was a bit more pebbled. Although my tangy MAM is smooth and I love her! But my navy MAM is super duper pebbled and matte...love it!!!