First Dior, but not my last!

Love, love, love this soft tote, and the champagne gold hardware is so lovely at Dior, too! I really wish I had bought another Dior Soft instead of my GST. I can't decide whether to just bite the bullet and get one and sell the GST or get both or what, but I LOVE my Dior Soft tote and use it a ton! You will find you will adore this Dior, too! Nous adorons Dior! :love:

I am thrilled beyond belief that you got a red Lady Dior! I knew you had to have one, and red is just so stunning (you know how I am with RED!)! Congrats and so, so happy you went with Lady in Red!

I told you so! I am so happy you got all of these! The blue this season at Dior is amazing, and it is really a different shade in every change of light, even in the store from one area to another. It changes outside, too, and it's really hard to capture on film how wonderful this color is! I'm so so happy for you!!! :hbeat:

Stunning Dior trip today!!!

Aww tutushopper your excitement really touches my heart. :hugs: Like yourself, I wish I had known about the Dior soft tote before I bought my GST. It's so much lighter and the lambskin is truly luxurious! Do you use your GST a lot or are you using your Dior tote more? I am always fearful of telling someone to sell a purse unless they never use it. I am holding on to both for now, but if this takes the place of my GST then it might get sold off.

Yes we definitely share a love for red purses! I was worried it might be too orangey or too pink, but this really is the perfect shade. There's a richness in the colour that I have fallen in love with and the style and shape of the Lady Dior complement it perfectly.

I wish I were able to capture the blue properly, it's a bit of a chameleon with the light and camera. I just loved the versatility to wear one clutch three different ways. :biggrin:

Omg!!!!! U got the best three colors of dior!!!!! Im so exited and happy for u!!! I love especially the red lady dior.. my sis just got it too! I cant wait to use hers...lol!

Thank you dear emjetz!! You are too sweet friend! That's great your sis got a red too, I wish I had a sibling that shared my passion for purses, you're so lucky you have someone to share with!

Nico, I don't throw out the boxes at all. I agree, the Dior boxes are so sturdy and pretty in white. I keep my purses in them. :smile:

Where do you find the space bluekit?? I am in desperate need of storage solutions now. :biggrin: I am storing my bags in the boxes for the time being although I have heard to keep them out to breathe. Not sure what is the best way, but I just cannot find space in my closet to keep it all in order.

Where do you find the space bluekit?? I am in desperate need of storage solutions now. :biggrin: I am storing my bags in the boxes for the time being although I have heard to keep them out to breathe. Not sure what is the best way, but I just cannot find space in my closet to keep it all in order.

I suggest storing the bags in the boxes, which will allow you to save them without having to make more space for them. Otherwise your bags may get dented by other objects in your closet without the protection of the hard box.

I'm a bit OCD when it comes to storing my designer purses. All of them stay in their corresponding boxes when not in use. I have a few that I display in my closet but if I don't anticipate using them in the short run, they go back to their boxes and inside their dustbags.

As for your Chanel GST comment, I am actually one of the people who had wanted the GST for ages but never bought one. I have probably tried that bag over 20 times over the years and it never once looked good on me. I love the style but the style doesn't love me. :P The GST looks too boxy and huge on me. I thought about getting the PST before it was discontinued but the bag looks a little too small for my needs.

When I found out about the Dior Soft (through tutushopper's reveal), I knew this is it! It's the tote I've been looking for for years, literally. While the size is similar to the GST, it is not as boxy/stiff as the GST, and therefore, it doesn't look out of proportion on me. I also love how it has the classic Dior cannage quilting and the little Dior charm on the side. It's my perfect tote! :love:

Gorgeous triplets you have and they are so versatile and easy to match with all clothings!

Thank you soxx! I've already started to picture which outfits I want to wear with them. Definitely taking the blue clutch on my honeymoon! :biggrin:

I suggest storing the bags in the boxes, which will allow you to save them without having to make more space for them. Otherwise your bags may get dented by other objects in your closet without the protection of the hard box.

Hmm good point, I never thought about my bags getting dented, but it definitely could happen since my closet is literally jam packed now.

I'm a bit OCD when it comes to storing my designer purses. All of them stay in their corresponding boxes when not in use. I have a few that I display in my closet but if I don't anticipate using them in the short run, they go back to their boxes and inside their dustbags.

As for your Chanel GST comment, I am actually one of the people who had wanted the GST for ages but never bought one. I have probably tried that bag over 20 times over the years and it never once looked good on me. I love the style but the style doesn't love me. :P The GST looks too boxy and huge on me. I thought about getting the PST before it was discontinued but the bag looks a little too small for my needs.

When I found out about the Dior Soft (through tutushopper's reveal), I knew this is it! It's the tote I've been looking for for years, literally. While the size is similar to the GST, it is not as boxy/stiff as the GST, and therefore, it doesn't look out of proportion on me. I also love how it has the classic Dior cannage quilting and the little Dior charm on the side. It's my perfect tote! :love:

I love your story about finding the Dior Soft! I tried on the GST a few times too before deciding to purchase. I do love the colour and the caviar leather, but it's definitely the harder tote to wear because of the structure. I guess time will tell whether or not to hold on to it. :smile:

Oh sorry it's the short chain. The long chain was too long, it hit me below the hip and I'm 5'8" for reference. I tried wearing it as a cross body, but I thought it looked weird on me. Here's a mod pic if that helps! Pardon my messy room, tissue paper everywhere plus a kitten is a disaster. LOL

View attachment 2139303

You're too sweet, the WOC is quite a lovely addition. You should consider this too if you're Dior shopping! The leather feels divine!

Oh my nico how did I miss this!! The tweed is beyond beautiful... Looks great on you!

I just wanted to share how sweet and kind my SA(and Paris) is to give this to me as a wedding gift. So excited to read it!

Attachments

• 20130530_215208_resized.jpg
    20130530_215208_resized.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC01795.JPG
    DSC01795.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC01798.JPG
    DSC01798.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 176
I just wanted to share how sweet and kind my SA(and Paris) is to give this to me as a wedding gift. So excited to read it!

Oh my! What a wonderful gift! This book retails for around $200 or something like that because it's published by Assouline. What an amazing SA you have :smile: