First Dior, but not my last!

As soon as I tried this on I knew I wanted it. I do not own a black tote in any brand and the Dior Soft was super lightweight and stayed on my shoulder. I was lucky to grab the black with ghw combo as it's their most popular colour combination.

Attachments

• DSC01577.JPG
    DSC01577.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 225
On my first visit to Dior I was unsuccessful in loving the Lady Dior in either size, something did not work for me and I couldn't figure out. After some thought I realized it might have been the colour, black was not exciting enough and the grey seemed to pale for me. I went with my favourite colour instead. I present to you my Lady in Red. :P

Attachments

• DSC01574.JPG
    DSC01574.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 219
As tutushopper mentioned, shopping at Dior usually means buying in pairs. Well I brought home a set of triplets this time. There were only two left in store and I loved the colour and versatility of this piece.

Attachments

• DSC01578.JPG
    DSC01578.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 220
:loveeyes::woot::happydance: O-M-G! 3 Diors in one visit! And they are so beautiful!

The Lady Dior clutch is stunning in the Royal Blue! I love how elegant it looks, and yet you can wear it with a pair of jeans!

Thank you AJ! I know I went a little bit crazy there, I was just so surprised at how much I ended up loving the Lady Dior in red. I was having such mixed feelings about this bag on my last visit, but for some reason it really clicked.

I absolutely love the versatility of the clutch. I agree that it's elegant, but works well as a casual piece. Planning to bring this on my honeymoon! :love:

I'm loving your triplet Nico! :woohoo: I love your picks and those white Dior boxes are so addictive! :hbeat: Congratulations!!

Bluekit thank you! :hugs: I am so happy that I took the plunge and ventured into Dior again. My only dilemma now is what to do with the boxes? They are so pretty I'd hate to throw them out.

congratulations :smile:

Thank you forespec! Cannot wait to start wearing them this summer.

Wow, what a set of triplets! They are absolutely gorgeous and the colors you picked are beautiful. I was there today also but walked out with twins -ballerina flats, lol. Pics to be posted tomorrow. Enjoy your Soft and Lady Dior!

Rowy, my partner in crime! :biggrin: Thank you so much dear, I cannot wait to see your "twins". Too funny that you were in Dior again too!

As soon as I tried this on I knew I wanted it. I do not own a black tote in any brand and the Dior Soft was super lightweight and stayed on my shoulder. I was lucky to grab the black with ghw combo as it's their most popular colour combination.
Love, love, love this soft tote, and the champagne gold hardware is so lovely at Dior, too! I really wish I had bought another Dior Soft instead of my GST. I can't decide whether to just bite the bullet and get one and sell the GST or get both or what, but I LOVE my Dior Soft tote and use it a ton! You will find you will adore this Dior, too! Nous adorons Dior! :love:
On my first visit to Dior I was unsuccessful in loving the Lady Dior in either size, something did not work for me and I couldn't figure out. After some thought I realized it might have been the colour, black was not exciting enough and the grey seemed to pale for me. I went with my favourite colour instead. I present to you my Lady in Red. :P
I am thrilled beyond belief that you got a red Lady Dior! I knew you had to have one, and red is just so stunning (you know how I am with RED!)! Congrats and so, so happy you went with Lady in Red! :love::heart::love:
As tutushopper mentioned, shopping at Dior usually means buying in pairs. Well I brought home a set of triplets this time. There were only two left in store and I loved the colour and versatility of this piece.
I told you so! I am so happy you got all of these! The blue this season at Dior is amazing, and it is really a different shade in every change of light, even in the store from one area to another. It changes outside, too, and it's really hard to capture on film how wonderful this color is! I'm so so happy for you!!! :hbeat:
Here is a group shot of the triplets! :biggrin:

Stunning Dior trip today!!!

I really wish I had bought another Dior Soft instead of my GST. I can't decide whether to just bite the bullet and get one and sell the GST or get both or what, but I LOVE my Dior Soft tote and use it a ton! You will find you will adore this Dior, too! Nous adorons Dior! :love:
Dear may I know why u want to sell ur gst? What is so great about dior soft compare to gst? U make me so curious!!!:biggrin: