First big H bag on its way to me!!

Dec 11, 2006
I never thought I’d own one! Birkins never appealed to my personal taste because I didn’t like carrying a large bag that should theoretically hold a lot of stuff but be heavy to be carried on the forearm. I did really like the Kelly though and have debated about the appropriate size for 5’2” me. I love love Bleu electrique and have it in an Evelyn. Love that pop of blue and have a similar color in a 2010C Chanel caviar jumbo.

I don’t have funds to play the retail game hoping to be able to be offered one, especially in a specific color and size and PHW.

I am so excited that this BE Kelly 28 Retourne Togo bag is on its way to me! It is made in 2017 so is very new. I can wear it with my Evelyn strap too to be more casual. This could be my one and only so I didn’t want one so formal that I can only take it out for special occasions which I find more so the case with sellier. I like the look of the softer leather vs Epsom although I know it holds its shape better. I am planning to get a Samorga insert so am hoping that it won’t matter. [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]IMG_1515019826.436890.jpg

I never thought I’d own one! Birkins never appealed to my personal taste because I didn’t like carrying a large bag that should theoretically hold a lot of stuff but be heavy to be carried on the forearm. I did really like the Kelly though and have debated about the appropriate size for 5’2” me. I love love Bleu electrique and have it in an Evelyn. Love that pop of blue and have a similar color in a 2010C Chanel caviar jumbo.

I don’t have funds to play the retail game hoping to be able to be offered one, especially in a specific color and size and PHW.

I am so excited that this BE Kelly 28 Retourne Togo bag is on its way to me! It is made in 2017 so is very new. I can wear it with my Evelyn strap too to be more casual. This could be my one and only so I didn’t want one so formal that I can only take it out for special occasions which I find more so the case with sellier. I like the look of the softer leather vs Epsom although I know it holds its shape better. I am planning to get a Samorga insert so am hoping that it won’t matter. [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]View attachment 3923660
Love it!! Congrats!

Congratulations
Dream come true

Yes I never thought I’d own one because it’s so over the top in my mind and higher priorities that funds could be used for instead like prepaying mortgage etc. But this combo is my HG and Hubs actually did a lot of research and understood the allure and the difficulties in getting a classic H. He was on board with my getting it on Fashionphile at full price but I waited and stalked and got it at 10% off today which is about retail after taxes.

Reactions: woo13