First big H bag on its way to me!!

You have two gorgeous bags!! I love all blues but blue electrique is extra special.

I pulled the trigger on Hermes 32 blue electrique on fashionphile. It will be on layaway for a while :smile:

Enjoy your beautiful kelly!

Ohhh so happy for you!! [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170] I was deciding between the 28 and 32...what made you decide on 32? Or had I already bought the 28 haha. It was curious to me that there were two BE K and B at the same time. The K32 has been there for a little while but the K28 was the only one that had a discount alert so I stalked it! I’m petite so I think K28 fits me better.

Ohhh so happy for you!! [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170] I was deciding between the 28 and 32...what made you decide on 32? Or had I already bought the 28 haha. It was curious to me that there were two BE K and B at the same time. The K32 has been there for a little while but the K28 was the only one that had a discount alert so I stalked it! I’m petite so I think K28 fits me better.

I have a 28 and find it a bit small to fit the basics.

This color is my most favorite Hermes color! [emoji170]

Reactions: *NYC Princess*
Do you know if the Brides de Gala retailed $165 like other twillies? I tried calling H online but because it’s LE, they cannot check store inventory and stores are unlikely to move to another store. I’d have to call an individual store and make the purchase in person per the online SA.
agree with allure, i think all the brides de gala twillys are the same price as all the other ones...i think they get marked up because of the “rarity” and the heart shaped twilly boxes...i have 4 from my SA and they are the same price as all my other ones from him :smile:

agree with allure, i think all the brides de gala twillys are the same price as all the other ones...i think they get marked up because of the “rarity” and the heart shaped twilly boxes...i have 4 from my SA and they are the same price as all my other ones from him :smile:

Thanks! I ended up finding the Millefleur Mexique” which I think matches pretty well