Find your twin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Let's switch it up a bit for a new thread. We need a little something different in our subforum.

Thought it would be a fun game to find our twins or multiples. It would go like this...

I say I own a 28 retourne black box Kelly with gold hw. If you own it, chime in and say you do. Then, you say a bag or any Hermes item you own and someone out there will come forward with ownership. OK...let's see how this plays out for a Monday.

***List one item at a time because this is going to get crazy and it will also allow this thread to keep rolling (I think...lol)***

28 black box retourne Kelly with gold hw!

(where's my twin???)

Let's switch it up a bit for a new thread. We need a little something different in our subforum.

Thought it would be a fun game to find our twins or multiples. It would go like this...

I say I own a 28 retourne black box Kelly with gold hw. If you own it, chime in and say you do. Then, you say a bag or any Hermes item you own and someone out there will come forward with ownership. OK...let's see how this plays out for a Monday.

28 black box retourne Kelly with gold hw!

(where's my twin???)

Kellybag, I am your twin!!!!:yes::flowers: (I am so honored!)

Me...I am going to choose a bag that someone on tpf is sure to have:

28 gold Togo retourne Kelly with gold hw!

Don't you just love that bag Kellybag? When I first got her I wore her everyday. Now I rotate more but I still take her out whenever I want to feel special OR when I need to send a "Don't mess with me" message...

Anyone own...they are looking for their twins:

32 orange togo retourne palladium hw
Black Evercalf pochette palladium
31 Barenia/Toile Trim
PM2 Evelyne Ebene Clemence
30 turquoise birkin chevre gold hw
35 fuschia ostrich palladium hw
25 fuschia lizard kelly
30 violet poro croc with palladium hw

Status
Not open for further replies.